We have been Cochise County’s premier hitch & tow-bar installer for over 37 years.
Hitches are what started Hitchin’ Post Iron over 30 years ago. Knowing the importance of a properly fitted hitch for carrying your mountain bike, electric wheelchair or a trailer with a backhoe, we pride ourselves in supplying you with the proper hitch for years of trouble free service.
Attention to detail and our customer’s needs has made Hitchin’ Post Iron Cochise County’s Premier hitch installer. We offer quality hitches from our suppliers for most applications or a custom built hitch for special needs. Below are a list of hitches we offer but are not limited to:
- Class ll
- Class lll
- 5th Wheel
- Tow Brackets and Tow Wire installed
- Class lll on the back of a 5th Wheel trailer
If your trailer just needs a few minor repairs or if it needs a complete overhaul, we have the ability to handle all of that for you. Here are the list of trailer services we offer:
- Re-deck with steel, lumber or aluminum
- Trouble shoot electrical problems
- Re-Wire if needed-replace plugs
- Reinforce frame, build sides
- Replace tongue, hitch, jack or any part of the trailer. Steel or aluminum
- Replace bent axles
- Fix electric brake problems
- Replace or Install break away system. Required by law for trailers carrying over 2000 lbs.
- Build custom trailers
- Horse trailer repair
- Install electric trailer brake in your truck
If you are looking to install a gooseneck hitch in the bed of your truck but you don’t like the ball sticking up in the back making it hard to haul things or even trying to walk without tripping we have the solution. We can install for you a “Fold Away” hitch which conveniently tucks away until you need it, returning your truck bed to an obstruction free work space.